Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Black and White


I absolutely love Black and White photography! Its amazing how you can see the color even when there is nothing there. A right kind of a photograph takes you on a journey. Thats kind of what I think of when I look at a black and white photograph. Especially of an old town or a building.

There is this town, Jerome, AZ. Its an old mining town thats set on a mountain and surrounded by lush greenery. Its so simple, but yet so beautiful!


We found this door while we were exploring the last time I went there. It was so sad and beautiful to me! It had a hope and then that hope was gone. Kind of like a lot of people today. They have potential but they brick themselves up without ever serving the purpose they were created for.

This is why I love photography. I love how and what it speaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Valia Lind Photography 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .