Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yesterday...

Ok so yesterday was a crazy busy day with work and other little things that really shouldnt take that long to do but end up taking a long long time. So there was not post! I wanted to have my next little project done before I wrote about it, but obviously thats not going to work. Are you ready for this??? My next project is....drum roll...Shadow Boxes!
I absolutely adore how creative you really can become with just a bunch of junk! Once I have everything up and running I think I may offer a shadow box for each wedding I do. It'll be an optional feature but oh so cute! Keepsakes are like that! Anyway, I will post a picture in here when I am done!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Keep smiling!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Valia Lind Photography 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .